I make sense even more today than a few years back. I believe it's due to overexposure to crowds and more talking to people. Being used to stuff takes a longer time than I thought. I started getting out of introversion when I was in 15. That was when I realized that there is more to life than petty anger towards bullies and depressing math scores. Loving life as it is was key and realizing this was all because of our English teacher. English teachers amaze me. They bring the best out of you. I don't know and I don't care if they were trained to do this thing they do or they just have it in them. I like it the way it is. It helps people know their self more than anyone else. It's like the gym for the muscle-less. Love your teachers kids. They teach stuff you don't think will be useful, but they actually do.

No comments:
Post a Comment