band performances,
new friendships,
renewed friendships,
promises,
breakages of promises,
will-you-marry-me's and
it's-not-you-it's-me's,
smiles and
tears,
birthdays,
fights,
forgivenesses,
make outs,
get-togethers,
hardships,
lovers,
enemies,
friends,
and family.
After all those millions, it still becomes as lonely as the moon under special circumstances. What's so special today? It rained. Just that simple thing. Life can be a bitch, don't you think. People love you and then leave you, which I think is very normal for, like I said, nothing is permanent. Yet still I wonder why I did things I shouldn't have. I left behind something perfect. Can we really create something beautiful and then destroy it? It's a very simple yet very complicated thing. It's ironic.
The City Plaza is wearing a mask of fullness. Without the mask, it's actually very sad and empty inside.
forgivenesses,
make outs,
get-togethers,
hardships,
lovers,
enemies,
friends,
and family.
After all those millions, it still becomes as lonely as the moon under special circumstances. What's so special today? It rained. Just that simple thing. Life can be a bitch, don't you think. People love you and then leave you, which I think is very normal for, like I said, nothing is permanent. Yet still I wonder why I did things I shouldn't have. I left behind something perfect. Can we really create something beautiful and then destroy it? It's a very simple yet very complicated thing. It's ironic.
The City Plaza is wearing a mask of fullness. Without the mask, it's actually very sad and empty inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment